Broad Street Fetchens?

Hopefully I’ll get better at thinking up blog entry titles, eh? (Not to mention names for mutilated craft projects.)

Anyway, I’ve finally managed to winkle out the bug that was bugging me in that last entry, so I thought it was about time I made another one. So here’s an update on the fetching mittens. Glittens. Whatever.


I picked up 23 stitches along the back, starting where the thumb ended, knit across them and then cast on a further 27 sts to make 50 – the mitten underneath being 45 stitches around.


The second has since begun to take shape –


I’m thinking that thumb’s going to need redoing, though… the least I can do is get it to match the other one.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s