So… I’m knitting a Fetching/Broad Street mittens hybrid atm, using a skein apiece of this and this. Getting to this point has already seen me abandon half a Broad Street mitten (the gauge for that was obviously different, and I thought I’d be ‘clever’ and guess), so I’m hoping it goes well.
I’m increasing some of the rows on the pattern, as my friend has larger hands than I do, and the gauge is off slightly anyway because of the yarn. I didn’t want to knit it on larger needles, as I want a reasonably stiff fabric, and the stitch tension is ok.
I didn’t swatch on DPNs, so the striping took me a little by surprise.